ROMEOMONTECCHI Mask

€19.67
20MASK0001
10 Items

New ROMEOMONTECCHI mask, to stand out from the others, with style. The mask is washable. It is equipped with a filter compliant with AFNOR specifications, relating to breathability and filtration. Made with the best materials and adapts perfectly to the face.

  Security policies

Visit our section for personal data management.

  Shipping policies

Visit the Shipping and Delivery section

  Return policy for merchandise

Visit our Returns and Withdrawals section.

The ROMEOMONTECCHI mask is:

  • Compliant with AFNOR specifications for breathability and filtration;
  • Filtration capacity over 90% for particles up to 3 micro-meters;
  • Breathability demonstrated by an air permeability lower than 60 Pa / cm2;
  • 91.7% outer layer in polyester fiber and the remaining 8.3% in elstan;
  • Latex free;
  • Hand or machine washable. Washing in the washing machine must be performed with a wash for delicate garments and with a natural detergent;

Please note that this device is not a medical device.

20MASK0001
10 Items
close Shopping Cart
close Shopping Cart

New Account Register

Already have an account?
Log in instead Or Reset password