The personal data provided by the customer can be considered as jointly controlled by ROMEOMONTECCHI.
1. Personal Data that we collect about the customer
We collect different types of customer personal data for the purposes described in this Statement, including:
- Customer data (such as name, birthday, nationality, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and other personal data) provided by the same by filling in forms on the Website, including the possibility of registering for our newsletter and registering and creating an account on the Website;
- Data of any transactions made by the customer;
- Personal data that may be contained in communications sent to us by the customer, for example to report a problem or to forward requests, problems or observations relating to the Website or its contents;
- Information deriving from surveys that we can carry out over time on the Website for research purposes, where the customer decides to answer or participate;
- Information on debit / credit cards;
- Information regarding the use and navigation of the customer on our Internet Site, such as the client's IP address and other device identifiers, the operating system and the type of browser and the information concerning the pages of the Website visited, collected through cookies or other tracking technologies;
- Personal data collected from third parties, such as the data that the customer agrees to share with us on social networks that are publicly accessible (eg Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and / or that we can collect from other publicly accessible databases.
The customer has no obligation to provide the aforementioned personal data. The provision of personal data by the customer (in particular personal details, e-mail address, postal address, credit / debit card numbers, bank code and telephone number) is necessary for us in order to process the order for the purchase of products on the Website, for the provision of other services on our Website at the request of the client, or for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by legislative or regulatory provisions. The refusal by the customer to provide us with the data necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes may make it impossible for us to process the order for the purchase of the products for sale on our Website or to fulfill the obligations provided by legislative or regulatory provisions. Failure to provide personal data may therefore constitute, in some cases, a legitimate and justified reason for not processing the order for the purchase of products for sale on the Website or failure to provide services on the Website.
The provision of additional personal data other than those required for the fulfillment of legal or contractual obligations and for the correct display of our services with the necessary traffic data is, on the contrary, optional and has no effect on the use of the Website and its services or the purchase of products on the Website. The customer will be informed by us at each stage if the provision of personal data is necessary or optional by affixing a symbol (*) on the information requested or on the data necessary for the purchase of the products and / or for the provision of services requested on the Website.
2. Minimum age
Protecting the safety and privacy of children is very important to us. We do not accept registrations or orders sent by anyone who is under the age of 18 (eighteen) or of the age indicated by the legislation of the country of residence that provides for other age limits, and we will not collect or knowingly process personal data about them. By registering or purchasing on the Website, the customer confirms that he has reached the legal age of majority in his country of residence.
4. Use of customer's personal data
Each processing of the customer's personal data is based on a lawful "justification" (or legal basis) for processing. In most cases the processing of the customer's personal data is justified on the basis of one or more of the following conditions:
- the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract with the client or to perform the activities requested by the client in order to stipulate the contract (for example, sales contract);
- processing is necessary to enable us to fulfill the obligations required by law;
- the treatment constitutes our legitimate interest as a company and our interests do not prevail over the interests, fundamental rights or freedom of the client. Our legitimate interests may include the interest in using the personal data of the customer or the user of the Website to carry out and develop our commercial activities (including the performance of ordinary marketing activities), with current or potential customers and users of the Website; and in the preparation, exercise or defense of legal actions;
- the processing is based on the prior express consent of the customer, such as personalized and segmented marketing activities.
N. The purposes of processing the customer's personal data only the following The processing of the customer's personal data is justified as based on the following legal bases
- Processing of customer purchases and provision of services and information offered through the Website and requested by the customer Fulfillment of a contract
- Management of the client's account Fulfillment of a contract
- Verification and performance of financial transactions relating to payments made by the customer Contract fulfillment
- Review and download of data from the Website Our legitimate interest in knowing our customers better and consequently improving our services
- Improve and personalize our Internet Site and our products, services and activities in general, with the tracking of the preferences of our products by the customer, with the history of purchases and with the interactions with the Website. Our legitimate interest in improvement of our products and services
- Identification of visitors to the Website Our legitimate interest in knowing our customers better and consequently improving our services
- Performing data analysis and market research Our legitimate interest in knowing our customers better and consequently improving our services
- Perform data enrichment, such as analysis of the preferences of our products by the customer, the history of purchases and interactions with the Site together with the collection of data from third parties, the data that the customer agrees to share with us on social networks (eg Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and / or that we can collect from publicly accessible databases The prior express consent of the customer
- Contact the customer to deal with requests or complaints The prior express consent of the customer
5. Communication of the customer's personal data
We can communicate the client's personal data to any of our associated companies or to our service providers who assist us in providing the services we offer, in processing operations, in fulfilling information requests, in receiving and sending communications , updating marketing lists, analyzing data, providing support services or fulfilling other tasks over time.
For greater clarity, we will acquire the express consent of the customer before sharing the personal data of the same with third-party companies other than ROMEOMONTECCHI for marketing purposes.
The customer's personal data will be accessible by authorized ROMEOMONTECCHI personnel, associated companies and service providers acting on our behalf, in order to make them accessible only in case of need. The transfer of the customer's personal data from the latter's country of residence to third countries in which we operate includes the involvement of Italy. To ensure that the protection of the customer's personal data is in compliance with the applicable law, the transfer outside the country of residence of the customer or of the EEA will be made under the European Type Clauses, of the EU-US or CH-US Privacy Shield , (EU-US and SWITZERLAND-USA Privacy Shield), of Binding Corporate Rules or other legal instruments of which the customer can request a copy via the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can also share the customer's personal data with third parties with reference to current or potential sales or to the restructuring of our company or of any of our activities or those of any associated companies, in which case personal data stored by us and having object our users can constitute one of the transferred activities.
We can also respond to requests for personal data where required by law or when we believe that the communication is necessary for the protection of our rights and / or to comply with court proceedings, court orders, requests from supervisory authorities or any other legal actions notified to us.
We attach great importance to the security of all personal data relating to our users. We take security measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized communication or access. To best protect the customer's personal data outside the limits of our control, your devices must be protected (with updated antivirus systems) and the customer's internet service provider must take appropriate measures for the security of data transmission in network (such as firewalls and anti-spam filters).
Although we do our best to protect the customer's personal data, we cannot guarantee that the personal data communicated to us by the customer will be 100% secure or that data breaches will not occur.
The customer accepts the implications related to online negotiation and will not hold ROMEOMONTECCHI or the respective operators responsible for any data breaches unless this is due to our negligence.
7. Storage of customer's personal data
Our general approach is aimed at keeping the customer's personal data exclusively until such time as it is required for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected. We generally keep the customer's personal data for three years from the conclusion of our relationship or from the last contact with the customer, unless the local laws provide otherwise. In some cases, however, we may retain personal data for longer periods of time, for example where this is required of us in accordance with legal, tax or accounting requirements.
In specific cases we can also store personal data of the customer for longer periods of time that correspond to the applicable limits set by law so as to possess an accurate documentation of the client's negotiations with us in the event of complaints or disputes.
8. Customer rights
The customer is the owner of the following rights which refer to his personal data:
- The right to withdraw consent - if applicable, the customer has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. For example, in the event that the customer wishes to cancel his subscription for the electronic receipt of marketing communications, he may change the settings of his account on the Website, use the 'unsubscribe' link provided in our e-mails or type in the STOP number in our SMS, or otherwise contact us directly and we will stop sending communications.
- Right of access, rectification and cancellation - the customer has the right to request access to any personal data stored and to obtain a copy thereof, request the correction of any inaccurate data and in some cases request the deletion of personal data. The customer can view and update most of his data independently online or by contacting email@example.com directly.
- Right to data portability - In certain cases, the customer has the right to receive all personal data supplied to us in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and also to request transmission to another owner, where this is technically possible.
- Right to treatment limitation - the customer has the right to limit the processing of personal data by us where:
- or contests the accuracy of personal data until we adopt adequate measures to correct or verify the accuracy of the data;
- or the processing is illegal but the customer does not want us to delete the data;
- or we no longer need the customer's personal data for the purposes of the processing and the customer requests the aforementioned data for the preparation, exercise or defense of legal actions;
- or the customer has disputed the processing on the basis of legitimate reasons (see below) pending the assessment regarding our pre-eminent and legitimate reasons for the continuation of the treatment.
In the event that personal data is subject to limitations in this regard, we will treat them exclusively with the client's consent or for the preparation, exercise or defense of legal actions.
- The right to challenge the processing based on reasons of legitimate interest - in the case of processing of the client's personal data based on our legitimate interest, the client will have the right to oppose the processing. In the event of a dispute with the customer, we are required to interrupt the processing unless we demonstrate legitimate and pre-eminent reasons for the processing that prevails over the interests, rights, and freedoms of the customer or the demonstration of the need to prepare, exercise or defend legal actions. In the case of processing of the client's personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, we believe we are able to demonstrate the aforementioned legitimate reasons, but each case will be considered individually.
- The right to challenge the processing for marketing purposes - in the case of processing of the customer's personal data for marketing purposes, the customer will have the right to object to the processing at any time.
The customer also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the applicable law.
For more information on the customer's rights or in the event of any complaints or requests regarding the processing of the customer's personal data, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
It should be noted that we may request the customer to prove his identity and we reserve the right to charge a cost where permitted by law, for example where the customer's request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We are committed to responding to customer requests as soon as possible and in any case within the applicable time frame.
9. Changes to this Statement
We may occasionally change this Policy, for example in order to comply with new requirements imposed by applicable legislation or technical requirements. We will publish the updated information on the Website. We can also communicate to the customer the possibility of substantial changes and request the customer's consent to the aforementioned changes, where required by applicable law. We invite the customer to periodically review this page.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small pieces of information that are stored on the user's device (computer, tablet, smartphone) when visiting a website. Cookies allow the site to "remember" the user's computer, but not specifically those who use it, and to make their browsing experience more enjoyable. Through the association of the cookie identification codes with other information relating to the user such as, for example, the data collected when the user logs in to the site, it is possible to know that the information contained in the cookie concerns the user.
Cookies are generally used for various purposes, such as allowing browsing through the pages of a site efficiently, applying user preferences and, more generally, improving user navigation thanks to site customization based on the user's browsing habits and profile. Cookies can also help ensure that advertisements that are displayed by online users are more in line with them and their interests.
3. Which cookies do we use?
The ROMEOMONTECCHI website uses different types of cookies, for various purposes, as better explained in the following point 4 "Categories of cookies used on the site romeomontecchi.it".
In particular, ROMEOMONTECCHI uses:
A) session cookies: these are active cookies only for the duration of a browsing session. They are generally used to facilitate access to the services offered on the site, authenticate the user if it is a previously registered user and store the items entered by the user in the shopping cart;
B) persistent cookies: these are cookies that are active for multiple visits. They are used to remember the user's preferences and to memorize the actions performed during the visit to the site. In this case, when the user returns to the ROMEOMNTECCHI website or if the user visits other sites that use the same cookies, the site reads cookies and identifies the user's browser.
C) own cookies (or "First-party" cookies), is sent by the site visited, eg romeomontecchi.it, and can be read exclusively from that site. These are, for example, cookies that remember which items have been placed in a user's cart while the user continues browsing the site. Own cookies can be session cookies or persistent cookies.
D) third-party cookies (or "Third-party" cookies), whose purpose is to collect data anonymously, for example, analytical data, including navigation statistics. Other third-party cookies are instead intended to keep track of the response provided by visitors to ROMEOMONTECCHI online promotional activities. This technology uses information relating to visits by the user to the ROMEOMONTECCHI site, or to third-party sites on which ROMEOMONTECCHI advertisements are found, to display targeted advertisements. ROMEOMONTECCHI also uses this technology to identify which advertising banners are able to attract users to the ROMEOMONTECCHI site.
4. Categories of cookies on the website romeomontecchi.it
The cookies used on the ROMEOMONTECCHI website can belong to one of the following categories.
A - Technical cookies
The use of these cookies does not require user consent.
A.1: Navigation or session cookies
These are strictly necessary session cookies, essential to allow the user to navigate between the pages of the site and use the essential features of the site itself, such as, for example, access to restricted areas. Authentication cookies are part of this type. In the absence of cookies of this type, it would not be possible to provide essential services such as, for example, the shopping cart and electronic invoicing.
ROMEOMONTECCHI is able to identify the user at the time of login to the site romeomontecchi.it and can thus ensure that the user is able to make use of the specific features provided by the site.
In the event that the user decides to disable these cookies, he will not be able to use the ROMEOMONTECCHI website to order products, but only to browse the site.
Furthermore, ROMEOMONTECCHI uses a cookie to keep track of the fact that the user has been informed of the possibility that ROMEOMONTECCHI uses profiling cookies and that he has given his consent, if necessary.
A.2: Analytical cookies
This type of cookie includes both own cookies (first party) and third-party cookies. These cookies, also known as performance (or performance) cookies, collect information about how the user uses the ROMEOMONTECCHI site in order to improve the quality of the site and the services offered. The information collected may concern, for example, which pages are visited most often by the user or the possibility that the user receives error messages from the pages visited. Performance cookies allow ROMEOMONTECCHI to apply the choices made by the user and to optimize the operation of the site. All information collected by this type of cookie is in aggregate form and therefore identifying data (eg name and surname) are not collected.
Among the various analytical cookies, ROMEOMONTECCHI uses analytical cookies that allow you to obtain statistical data related to access to the site and navigation, to monitor which sites the user comes from, to help improve the site by measuring the data of use and any errors that occur during the users' browsing experience, as well as to obtain statistical data on the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, through the use of aggregate data.
A.3: Functionality cookies
Functional cookies allow the site to store user online preferences (such as user name, language or location) and to provide enhanced features with better personalization.
These cookies can also be used to store changes made by the user to the size of the text or to the font used as well as to other parts of a web page that can be customized by the user. They can also be used to provide services requested by the user or to prevent the user receiving services that the user has previously refused.
This type of cookie includes both own cookies (first party) and third-party cookies. At the moment, ROMEOMONTECCHI uses only its own cookies, which can be session cookies or persistent cookies.
By choosing certain features and services, the user accepts the use of the relative functionality cookies by ROMEOMONTECCHI.
B - Profiling cookies
Profiling cookies, which include promotional and targeting cookies, are used by ROMEOMONTECCHI, by the relevant advertising service providers and / or by third parties to offer the user a personalized browsing experience by offering on sites of third parties of advertisements targeted at the user and in line with his interests. Cookies are used to detect user preferences and analyze interactions and online operations between the user and ROMEOMONTECCHI. The information is for the exclusive benefit of ROMEOMONTECCHI and will not be shared with third parties, with the exception of ROMEOMONTECCHI advertising service providers, solely for the purposes of processing this information on behalf of ROMEOMONTECCHI itself.
For more information on how we manage third-party cookies, partners of ROMEOMONTECCHI, which use profiling cookies on the site, please click here.
The use of profiling cookies requires the user's consent; the user can modify at any time the preferences expressed regarding promotional or targeting cookies through the settings of his browser, as provided for in the following point 6 or through the enabling / disabling of all third-party cookies, as provided for the following point 7.
5. Sharing of information
6. Management of preferences regarding Cookies
Most internet browsing programs (browsers) automatically accept cookies but you can set your browser to receive a warning message whenever an operator tries to send cookies / pixel tags to you, and / or in order to prevent their acceptance. Most browsers contain information on how to prevent cookies from being stored in the browser or how to receive a warning message before accepting cookies / pixel tags or how to disable all cookies / pixel tags; this information is available in the "Help" menu, accessible from the toolbar.
Below the user can find, for each browser, the pages that describe the settings in more detail:
- Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- Internet Explorer 9
If the user uses more than one browser (for example, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.) it is necessary to repeat the procedure with each of them and if it uses multiple devices to connect to the internet (for example, from work and from home), you need to set your preferences on each browser of each device.
Attention: the complete disabling of cookies from the browser could compromise the correct functionality of some parts of the ROMEOMONTECCHI site, such as - for example - the normal navigation between the pages of the site or the possibility of making purchases, up to the loss of the personalization functions. that the offer of advertisements during the site visit may not be targeted based on the user's interests.
7. How to disable third-party cookies and promotional and targeting cookies from the website romeomontecchi.it
Through the site http://youronlinechoices.com/ you can view how to disable third-party cookies and promotional and targeting cookies from your computer.
For more information about cookies, questions or suggestions, please contact ROMEOMONTECCHI s.a.s., Via IV Novembre 36, 36075 Montecchio Maggiore - Vicenza (Italy), email@example.com.